Monday, July 7, 2008

I Hate Mondays !


1st day back to college. had a total of 3 classes today.
* 8.30am - 10am | maths
lecturer didnt turn up. so me and dayana just stoned away in class.
plus its super cold and all. was shivering the whole time.

* 10am - 12pm | english
lecturer was super nice.

since it was the 1st class. she let us out early around 11.20am

after that accompanied dayana to pay her fees.

then we went for lunch. had char kuey teow. :) :)

off we headed to the library at 12.30pm.
and guess what ?
my next class only starts at 3.30pm.
omfg right ?

on the way to library. guess who i bumped into ?
lol. it's uncle raj ! was super happy to see him.. :) :)

we first tried to kill time by chatting away about everything we could possibly talk about.
not forgetting our stupid timetable.
the non stop conversation felt super long but only 15 mins passed.
i decided to kill time playing solitaire on my phone. while dayana flip through some books.
did help though. time started flying faster. lol.
my day got better when gav texted me. :) :)
he never fails to brightens up my day !

as for tomorrow class only starts at 5pm.
hopefully everything goes well.

*p.s.: loveyou gav !
xoxo.

,soph.

No comments: